Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tin Foil Hat News

Tin Foil Hat Query #1
Is it me or ... Is it a huge coincidence that certain of the *big* security companies seem to mostly find state sponsored malware unleashed by specific states?  States other than that in which they're based.
  • I'm thinking, for example, of Kapersky Labs who seem to spend a lot of their time finding malware allegedly written by the US and our allies.  (I would never be so crass as to mention their KGB connection ... oops)

  • I'm also thinking of Mandiant, who seem to have a remarkably good handle on what the Chinese are unleashing. (I would never be so crass as to mention their US Air Force connection ... oops)

Tin Foil Hat Query #2
Is it me or ... Is it a huge coincidence that within a couple of weeks




Just asking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment